CAN'T FIND A MISSING DOC

Bonnie Jay
I cannot find a doc called 5 Tips

Looked in icloud, doc folder, desktop, time machine … external drives. Can’t find it.

Do you have an idea how to find it? I am at standstill here and I need that doc.

I’m on a Mac and you usually have a ‘recovery’ or recovered docs… I don’t see it.

I need that doc.

Can you help me please?

Thanks,
Bonnie Jay

Bonnie Jay

Re: CAN'T FIND A MISSING DOC

Lloyd and Caroline Prentice
_______________
Did you try searching with “Spotlight” or “Find Any File” (FAF)? FAF is great and is very low cost to buy ($6 from the author, Thomas Tempelmann, or $8 from the App Store): <http://apps.tempel.org/FindAnyFile/purchase.php>

Lloyd Prentice <[hidden email]>
_______________

On Oct 14, 2018, at 11:29 PM, David Belina <[hidden email]> wrote:

Try searching in finder by the last date you know you had it open or if you had it open recently - look in the recents folder

On October 14, 2018 at 3:19:43 PM, Bonnie Jay ([hidden email]) wrote:

I cannot find a doc called 5 Tips

Looked in icloud, doc folder, desktop, time machine … external drives. Can’t find it.

Do you have an idea how to find it? I am at standstill here and I need that doc.

I’m on a Mac and you usually have a ‘recovery’ or recovered docs… I don’t see it.

I need that doc.

Can you help me please?

Thanks,
Bonnie Jay

Re: CAN'T FIND A MISSING DOC

Martin Groenescheij

On 15/10/18 8:14 am, Bonnie Jay wrote:
I cannot find a doc called 5 Tips

Looked in icloud, doc folder, desktop, time machine … external drives. Can’t find it.

Do you have an idea how to find it? I am at standstill here and I need that doc.

I’m on a Mac and you usually have a ‘recovery’ or recovered docs… I don’t see it.

I think you don't have a problem, but you rather like to advertise your website.

I need that doc.

Can you help me please?

Thanks,
Bonnie Jay