CANCELLATION

SharandE12
THE PROGRAM I PURCHASED ON 6/27 IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH MY PRPGRAM.  I
PURCHASED IT BECAUSE MY OLD  PROGRAM WITH YOU STOPPED WORKING.  PLEASE  REFUND
MY MONEY!!!!

Sharand  East
480-489-6612

Remember: Ugly can be  fixed, but stupid is forever.
John Wanye

Re: CANCELLATION

James Plante
Nope! Not gonna comment. Considering the sig line, it’s low-hanging fruit.

Jim

> On Jun 29, 2017, at 3:58 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> THE PROGRAM I PURCHASED ON 6/27 IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH MY PRPGRAM.  I
> PURCHASED IT BECAUSE MY OLD  PROGRAM WITH YOU STOPPED WORKING.  PLEASE  REFUND
> MY MONEY!!!!
>
> Sharand  East
> 480-489-6612
>
> Remember: Ugly can be  fixed, but stupid is forever.
> John Wanye

Re: CANCELLATION

Jodi Eisen
This has nothing to do with me.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 2:44 PM, James Plante <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nope! Not gonna comment. Considering the sig line, it’s low-hanging fruit.
>
> Jim
> > On Jun 29, 2017, at 3:58 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> >
> > THE PROGRAM I PURCHASED ON 6/27 IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH MY PRPGRAM.  I
> > PURCHASED IT BECAUSE MY OLD  PROGRAM WITH YOU STOPPED WORKING.  PLEASE
> REFUND
> > MY MONEY!!!!
> >
> > Sharand  East
> > 480-489-6612
> >
> > Remember: Ugly can be  fixed, but stupid is forever.
> > John Wanye

Making a difference
Jodi Eisen, Independent Associate with LegalShield

Re: CANCELLATION

Martin Groenescheij

On 30/06/17 9:00 AM, Jodi Eisen wrote:
> Receiving emails is one thing, receiving emails about people's
> personal disputes and refusals to reimburse one another is entirely
> different.
OK, then unsubscribe yourself, but as long you are subscribed you will
receive emails
> If you want to try to bully me again
How did I bully you?
> I must remind you
Reminders can only given after a first warning.
> I work with thousands of lawyers.
I'm not impressed.

> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Martin Groenescheij
>

>     On 30/06/17 8:18 AM, Jodi Eisen wrote:
>
>         This has nothing to do with me.
>

>     You're subscribed to this mailing list so expect to receive emails
>     sent to this list.
>

>         On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 2:44 PM, James Plante
>
>             Nope! Not gonna comment. Considering the sig line, it’s
>             low-hanging fruit.
>
>             Jim
>
>                 On Jun 29, 2017, at 3:58 PM, [hidden email]
>                 <mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>                 THE PROGRAM I PURCHASED ON 6/27 IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH
>                 MY PRPGRAM.  I
>                 PURCHASED IT BECAUSE MY OLD  PROGRAM WITH YOU STOPPED
>                 WORKING.  PLEASE
>
>             REFUND
>
>                 MY MONEY!!!!
>
>                 Sharand  East
>                 480-489-6612 <tel:480-489-6612>
>
>                 Remember: Ugly can be  fixed, but stupid is forever.
>                 John Wanye

>             [hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>
>             For additional commands, e-mail:
>             [hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>
>

> --
> Making a difference
> Jodi Eisen, Independent Associate with LegalShield

Re: CANCELLATION

Jodi Eisen
You don't have to be impressed. You just have to make sure I never need to
use them.

Making a difference
Jodi Eisen, Independent Associate with LegalShield

Re: CANCELLATION

Jodi Eisen
Martin, I will not allow you to personally assault me. That is not
acceptable. These emails are SOLELY for providing support for users of
Apache Open Office. They are not to be used for personal attacks. I am
asking nicely exactly once, for you to behave yourself. I am not
responsible for you not knowing that you're bullying me or that my work
involves thousands of attorneys. Your range of knowledge is yours alone. It
is not my responsibility. Don't go around pretending to be some sort of
enforcer. I know I get emails. It's also the only way I get help. And my
objecting to someone other than you posting personal issues on my email
account is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, so stay the hell out of it.

Making a difference
Jodi Eisen, Independent Associate with LegalShield

Re: CANCELLATION

Larry Gusaas-4
This has nothing to do with me, nor have any of your posts in this thread. Quit polluting the
mailing list.

On 2017-06-29, 9:54 PM Jodi Eisen wrote:
> Martin,
<clipped garbage/>

Re: CANCELLATION

Jodi Eisen
I'm glad you and I feel exactly the same way, Larry.

On Jun 29, 2017 22:03, "Larry Gusaas" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This has nothing to do with me, nor have any of your posts in this thread.
> Quit polluting the mailing list.
>
> On 2017-06-29, 9:54 PM Jodi Eisen wrote:
>
>> Martin,
>>
> <clipped garbage/>

Re: CANCELLATION

Andrea

Am 29.06.2017 um 22:58 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Remember: Ugly can be  fixed, but stupid is forever.
> John Wanye
Yes, thats really true! *ROTFL*
I german we call that "Eigentor" - I think "to
<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/to.html> shoot
<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/shoot.html> oneself
<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/oneself.html> in
<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/in.html> the
<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/the.html> foot
<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/foot.html>" is a pretty translation ;-)

Re: CANCELLATION

Andrea
WOW - what horrible thing happend - I hate Thu***ird I want my money
back *ROTFL*

I just wanted to say:

Am 30.06.2017 um 07:43 schrieb Andrea Vt:

>> Remember: Ugly can be  fixed, but stupid is forever.
>> John Wanye

Yes, thats really true! *ROTFL*
I german we call that "Eigentor" - I think "to shoot oneself in the
foot" is a pretty good translation ;-)

It seems that I'm too stupid to handle the very complicate copy-paste
feature ;)

Re: CANCELLATION

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 29/06/2017 SharandE12 wrote:
> THE PROGRAM I PURCHASED ON 6/27 IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH MY PRPGRAM.

If you paid for Apache OpenOffice then this is not the right support
channel: Apache OpenOffice is completely free and you should download it
from the official site http://www.openoffice.org/ only. See
http://s.apache.org/genuine-openoffice since it likely applies to your case.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: CANCELLATION

Jodi Eisen
Wow, Andrea Pescetti, that was awesome advice!

Making a difference
Jodi Eisen, Independent Associate with LegalShield

Re: CANCELLATION

James Knott
On 06/30/2017 03:10 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> See http://s.apache.org/genuine-openoffice since it likely applies to
> your case.

Perhaps that link, along with a brief message, should be included in the
list sig.

Re: CANCELLATION

irgunii
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 10:05:03 -0400
James Knott <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 06/30/2017 03:10 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> > See http://s.apache.org/genuine-openoffice since it likely applies to
> > your case.
>
> Perhaps that link, along with a brief message, should be included in the
> list sig.

  A sig wouldn't matter or help. Clearly >95% of the people who use e-mail
  haven't a clue what they're doing and refuse to learn more than is necessary
  to type their message and hit send. Anything else makes that one synapse
  happening in their skull hurt immensely.

  Perfect examples...my 79 year old mother. She thinks she's smarter than most
  anyone on the planet and will literally tell you so. Yet when I tell her how
  to use her e-mail program (the one that comes bundled with SeaMonkey...I've
  got her using Linux for the past 5 years) 'better', she complains that she's
  too old to remember anything like that yet will turn around ten minutes later
  and tell me how I should fix someones setup to a new printer - when I ask her
  how I should do it I get a blank stare and crickets chirping and I nod my head
  and ignore her.

  My best friend who is 47, refuses to learn how to use an e-mail client at all,
  claiming it's too complicated and will instead just do everything through the
  google website client for his account. He too though is the kind who will tell
  you all kinds of things that he'll get PO'd at you for doubting him about
  until you show him proof he's wrong...just don't ever expect an apology from
  either of the two examples I just mentioned.

  It's sad and disheartening. Years ago when it was Microslop 2000 and older
  OS's on most systems, I was the person in my town who made housecalls to fix
  peoples' computers. I can honestly say that in the 3 years I did that, I swear
  by all the gods, that at *least* 75% of the people that I called 'customers'
  should not have owned a computer at all, ever. I had over 300 'customers', so
  do the math.

--
Huh, funny how Homeland Security rhymes with Gestapo.

Re: CANCELLATION

Jodi Eisen
Fascinating✌

On 06/30/2017 11:54 AM, TN Patriot wrote:
> It's sad and disheartening. Years ago when it was Microslop 2000 and older
>   OS's on most systems, I was the person in my town who made housecalls to fix
>   peoples' computers. I can honestly say that in the 3 years I did that, I swear
>   by all the gods, that at *least* 75% of the people that I called 'customers'
>   should not have owned a computer at all, ever. I had over 300 'customers', so
>   do the math.

I've run into similar.  I have a friend who insists she knows how to use
a computer properly, but she's clearly clueless about much of it.   I
also used to do support at IBM Canada and had a "fun" users.  One woman
insisted it was OK to just kill the power to the computer when she left
for the day, but couldn't understand why her computer stopped working.
The disk was filled with all sorts of improperly saved files.

What's worse is people who should no better, but don't.  I come across
this in the company I work for.  We do networks, VoIP, etc.  It's
unbelievable the nonsense one of the owners comes up with.  A recent one
was he claimed turning off the DHCP server in a modem/router was enough
to put it into bridge mode.  He also seems to think that an Ethernet
card can tell what type of cable (CAT5, 6 etc) is connected to it.  He
seems to think that's what determines what speed the NIC works at,
oblivious to the fact the NICs negotiate best speed & mode.  He also
seems to think some Ethernet switches don't handle VoIP properly.  Well,
switches don't know anything about VoIP or even IP.  They simply pass
Ethernet frames, without regard to content (the exception being VLANs,
on managed switches, with CoS set).  But this guy's one of the owners...

Still though, it wouldn't hurt to include that link in the sigs, so that
when someone complains about OO, we can tell them to read the article.

Re: CANCELLATION

Bruce Pierson
On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:43 PM, James Knott <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> it was OK to just kill the power to the computer when she left
> for the day, but couldn't understand why her computer stopped working.
> The disk was filled with all sorts of improperly saved files.

​I had a user on a UNIX system that would do that and he would wonder why
he could not boot up as if nothing happened.

*"I would rather be lost in the woods, than found in the city. "*

Re: CANCELLATION

larry phillips
Wow what a piece of work! I feel sorry for her husband if she has one.

 Subject: Re: CANCELLATION
 To: [hidden email]
 Date: Friday, June 30, 2017, 1:52 AM

 WOW - what horrible thing happend - I hate
 Thu***ird I want my money
 back *ROTFL*

 I just wanted to say:

 Am 30.06.2017 um 07:43 schrieb Andrea