CANT SEEM TO CONVERT WINDOWS OFFICE FORMATS TO OPEN OFFICE

CANT SEEM TO CONVERT WINDOWS OFFICE FORMATS TO OPEN OFFICE

Nate Pinchuk

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: CANT SEEM TO CONVERT WINDOWS OFFICE FORMATS TO OPEN OFFICE

zahra a
hello.
if you want to save microsoft office formats like doc, docx in to odt
format, just open your file, then in the file menu,wizard, find
document converter.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 10/30/17, Nate Pinchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: CANT SEEM TO CONVERT WINDOWS OFFICE FORMATS TO OPEN OFFICE

Andy
https//jimmystogo.com/chick-fil-a-catering-prices/
<https//jimmystogo.com/chick-fil-a-catering-prices/>

-----
https//jimmystogo.com/chick-fil-a-catering-prices/
--
Sent from: http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/Users-f2814619.html

https//jimmystogo.com/chick-fil-a-catering-prices/

Re: CANT SEEM TO CONVERT WINDOWS OFFICE FORMATS TO OPEN OFFICE

Howard Blum
When I did it I first launched Open Office and then asked Open Office to
open the Microsoft document and then saved it as an Open Office document.