CD Availability

JIM Van Auken
I have a computer that is not able to be hooked up to the internet.  I had it intentionally set up to not be able to be hacked, as I have checking account info, tax returns, etc.  Do not want to chance a hack or ransomware issue.

Is OpenOffice available on a cd I can use to load onto this computer?
Please advise.

Jim Van Auken

Re: CD Availability

Maurice Howe-2
Sure.
Using another computer, download Apache Open Office onto a flash drive.
Then use the flash drive to load Apache onto your stand-alone computer.

Maurice

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>