CHemnitz Linux Days 2021 - URL of our BBB room

CHemnitz Linux Days 2021 - URL of our BBB room

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2

Hello,

the Chemnitz Linux Days will happen on 13th and 14th of March 2021.

This year in a different form, namely virtual.

Our booth is also different. We will get a place in a virtual world
reproducing the building and a BigBlueButton room.

You will find the program of the Chemnitz Linux Days 2021 here:

        https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2021/en/programm

In our BigBlueButton room we will be available for the public on both days.

Please note (and share) the URL of our BigBlueButton room:

        https://bbb.live.linux-tage.de/gl/clt-pb3-9pw-132

It would be nice to meet you there.

Kind regards
Michael