[CMS Migration] Openoffice-org is updated for 4.1.8 release

[CMS Migration] Openoffice-org is updated for 4.1.8 release

Dave Fisher-2
FYI - I’ve updated the new CMS repository for 4.1.8 release.

To review:
https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org <https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org/>

To look at the source:
https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org <https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org>

To make changes raise a Pull Request. This should notify the dev list.

Re: [CMS Migration] Openoffice-org is updated for 4.1.8 release

Marcus (OOo)
Am 13.11.20 um 20:24 schrieb Dave Fisher:
> FYI - I’ve updated the new CMS repository for 4.1.8 release.
>
> To review:
> https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org <https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org/>
>
> To look at the source:
> https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org <https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org>
>
> To make changes raise a Pull Request. This should notify the dev list.

I've setup my Git repo and write-access successfully.
So, I can now also do changes to the website.

I've tested with the w.oo.o website. I'll also test on a.oo.o later on.

Marcus