CRASH

Ray Fisher

Sirs, I have been using Open Office for several years now with no problems…until now… I updated a chart that I had saved and when I went to click on save as everything locked up and I could do nothing except manually shut my computer down. This happened four times. I cannot save the updated chart.
When I restarted my computer manually and tried to update the same chart I get a crash notice and info was supposedly sent to someone at Open Office. This also happened four times so I have finally given up on updating that chart.. I have been able to update that chart in the past every time with no problems until now.
Any explanations as to why this is happening? Thanka, Ray

Re: CRASH

James Plante
If it were mine, I’d try to go around it. Open your problem chart. Then open a new blank spreadsheet. Select your chart, and choose Select all (Ctrl-A). Copy. Then select the new spreadsheet document and paste. Try modifying the newly-created document.

Hope that works for you.

Jim