CVE-2018-10583

Bidouille
Hello list,

Last build 4.1.7 is it safe with this vulnerability?
https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2018-10583

Re: CVE-2018-10583

Marcus (OOo)
Am 28.09.19 um 18:19 schrieb Bidouille:
> Last build 4.1.7 is it safe with this vulnerability?
> https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2018-10583

we don't talk about such kind of issues in the public. Please use the
offical security channel for this.

Thanks

Marcus

Re: CVE-2018-10583

Simon Phipps-4
On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 7:40 PM Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 28.09.19 um 18:19 schrieb Bidouille:
> > Last build 4.1.7 is it safe with this vulnerability?
> > https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2018-10583
>
> we don't talk about such kind of issues in the public. Please use the
> offical security channel for this.

While that's true for embargoed CVEs, this one has been public since
February and it seems entirely reasonable to ask if it has been addressed
in the most recent release.

S.