CWS webdav01

Robert Vojta
Hallo all,

I just created webdav01 CWS - all changes related to WebDAV & https
support will be there.

Anyone wants to be a QA rep for this CWS?

Regards,
Robert

--
Robert Vojta

Re: CWS webdav01

Kai Sommerfeld
Hi Robert,

Robert Vojta wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
> I just created webdav01 CWS - all changes related to WebDAV & https
> support will be there.
 Great.

> Anyone wants to be a QA rep for this CWS?
 I'm glad to announce that a Sun QA Engineer volunteered for this job -
Thorsten Martens ([hidden email]). Thanks and welcome aboard,
Thorsten.

 Next steps for the project team should be to find a common
understanding for the OOo release that is inteded to contain the new
features, the CWS due date and the feature specification document.

- Kai.

Re: CWS webdav01

Robert Vojta
On 12/5/06, Kai Sommerfeld <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Kai,

> Thorsten Martens ([hidden email]). Thanks and welcome aboard,
> Thorsten.

great, thanks!

>  Next steps for the project team should be to find a common
> understanding for the OOo release that is inteded to contain the new
> features, the CWS due date and the feature specification document.

Feature specification document will be available around the end of
this week (preview). Than we can discuss more details ... I would like
to have complete specification before real implementation.

Regards,
Robert

--
Robert Vojta