[CWiki] Account Whitelisting

Eric Tian
Hello,

I am trying to add my name into the “Directory of Volunteers” page. Could you please whitelist my account? Thank you.

Name: Tian, Eric
Username: eric0892

Re: [CWiki] Account Whitelisting

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/21/2020 5:50 PM, Eric Tian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to add my name into the “Directory of Volunteers” page. Could you please whitelist my account? Thank you.
>
> Name: Tian, Eric
> Username: eric0892

Account whitelisted

Regards
Keith

Re: [CWiki] Account Whitelisting

Eric Tian
Thank you

On 2020/12/24 03:46:26, "Keith N. McKenna" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/21/2020 5:50 PM, Eric Tian wrote:>
> > Hello,>
> > >
> > I am trying to add my name into the “Directory of Volunteers” page. Could you please whitelist my account? Thank you.>
> > >
> > Name: Tian, Eric>
> > Username: eric0892>
> > >

> Account whitelisted>
>
> Regards>
> Keith>

Sincerely,

Eric Tian

Notice: Please think of the environment when printing this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, files, and/or the content of the message itself, may include confidential and privileged information, if you are not the person intended to receive this e-mail, please reply explaining so and delete immediately.