Calc lentissimo

Flavio Burlando
Buongiorno stò usando il vostro programma versione 4.1.6 con sistema
operativo Windows 10 ma quando devo aprire un documento calc con macro,
impiega svariati minuti. Esiste un modo per velocizzare la cosa?

Grazie Flavio

Re: Calc lentissimo

WA.TWORSX via AOL

On 1/30/2019 9:24 AM, Flavio Burlando wrote:
> Buongiorno stᅵ usando il vostro programma versione 4.1.6 con sistema
> operativo Windows 10 ma quando devo aprire un documento calc con
> macro, impiega svariati minuti. Esiste un modo per velocizzare la cosa?
>
> Grazie Flavio

Google translation:

> Hello, I'm using your program version 4.1.6 with Windows 10 operating
> system but when I have to open a calc document with macro, it takes
> several minutes. Is there a way to speed things up?
>
> Thanks Flavio

Re: Calc lentissimo

Martin Groenescheij
Google Translate:

> Hello, I'm using your program version 4.1.6 with Windows 10 operating
> system but when I have to open a calc document with macro, it takes
> several minutes. Is there a way to speed things up?
It's hard to tell, because I don't know what the macro does. If it does
complex calculations it could take time to perform these calculations.

When you open a calc document there are many things that can run e.g.
when you have links to other data sources it can update automatically,
or it recalculate formulas.
Check your settings in:
Tools - Options - OpenOffice Calc - General
Tools - Cell Contents - Recalculate