Calc

Bernard BLANCHI
How can I erase the the lines from a sread sheet ?

Re: Calc

David Chapman
Tools - Options

Select Spreadsheet - View

Toggle Grid lines Off

--
My OpenOffice Calc Website
http://www.openofficetips.com

Re: Calc

Dan Lewis-6
On Monday 07 November 2005 11:38 am, Bernard BLANCHI wrote:
> How can I erase the the lines from a sread sheet ?

From David Chapman, another member of this mailing list:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tools - Options

Select Spreadsheet - View

Toggle Grid lines Off

Re: Calc - (don't) show grid lines

Terry North
Bernard BLANCHI <bbli <at> wanadoo.fr> writes:

> How can I erase the the lines from a sread sheet ?

Use Tools /Options /OpenOffice.org Calc /View and uncheck "Grid Lines".  Cannot
find a way to turn the option off/on for a particular file.  Is there one?

Re: Re: Calc - (don't) show grid lines

Paul
It is a global setting - all or nothing. Cannot be controlled at document level.

/paul

On 11/9/05, Terry North <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bernard BLANCHI <bbli <at> wanadoo.fr> writes:
>

> > How can I erase the the lines from a sread sheet ?
>
> Use Tools /Options /OpenOffice.org Calc /View and uncheck "Grid Lines".  Cannot
> find a way to turn the option off/on for a particular file.  Is there one?

Re: Re: Calc - (don't) show grid lines

Jonathon Coombes
On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 14:30 +1300, Paul wrote:
> It is a global setting - all or nothing. Cannot be controlled at document level.

Are you looking at turning off the grid for viewing or for
printing predominantly? If it is for printing then you can
opt to not print the grid.

Regards
Jonathon