Calc won't allow cut and paste

JANET PHILLIPS
I used to be able to cut and paste (or copy and paste), but very recently that has stopped working. Instead when I try to do it, even if I cut or copy a single cell, instead of being allowed to paste it I get what's called a "selection list". Sometimes this list is huge and it takes forever to find the item I had cut or copied. Why has cut and paste stopped working and can it please be put back? I love OpenOffice and I know it's freeware so this isn't a complaint, just a request to please put back whatever was changed. Thank you!!

Re: Calc won't allow cut and paste

Wade Smart-2
Janet Phillips / Kim Balette

You are not subscribed to the list so when you respond, do so to the list.

What operating system are you using?
Did you perform a update recently?

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 2:48 PM JANET PHILLIPS <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I used to be able to cut and paste (or copy and paste), but very recently that has stopped working. Instead when I try to do it, even if I cut or copy a single cell, instead of being allowed to paste it I get what's called a "selection list". Sometimes this list is huge and it takes forever to find the item I had cut or copied. Why has cut and paste stopped working and can it please be put back? I love OpenOffice and I know it's freeware so this isn't a complaint, just a request to please put back whatever was changed. Thank you!!

Re: Calc won't allow cut and paste

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:05:44 -0500
Wade Smart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Janet Phillips / Kim Balette
>
> You are not subscribed to the list so when you respond, do so to the list.
>
> What operating system are you using?
> Did you perform a update recently?
>
> Wade
> --
> Registered Linux User: #480675
> Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> Linux since June 2005
>
> On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 2:48 PM JANET PHILLIPS <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I used to be able to cut and paste (or copy and paste), but very recently that has stopped working. Instead when I try to do it, even if I cut or copy a single cell, instead of being allowed to paste it I get what's called a "selection list". Sometimes this list is huge and it takes forever to find the item I had cut or copied. Why has cut and paste stopped working and can it please be put back? I love OpenOffice and I know it's freeware so this isn't a complaint, just a request to please put back whatever was changed. Thank you!!

Have you installed any multilevel clipboard utility, permitting selection among recent clipboard activities?

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>