Calendrier - Calendar V2.01

Simon-2
Download button does not work

Simon

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: Calendrier - Calendar V2.01

Kamal Sharma
What's that mean. Is that solution for my issue.

--
Sincerely,
Kamal Sharma

Service Doctors Headquarters
14210-B Sullyfield Circle
Chantilly, VA   20151
(571) 762-4100 (Office)
http://www.servicedoctors.net/

Re: Calendrier - Calendar V2.01

Martin Groenescheij

On 4/8/18 4:38 am, Simon wrote:
> Download button does not work

Could you be a bit more specific?

On 4/8/18 4:57 am, Kamal Sharma wrote:
> What's that mean. Is that solution for my issue.

If it is a solution for your problem depend on what your problem is, but
you haven't told us.

> On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Simon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Download button does not work
>>

>> Simon
>>
>> ---
>> https://www.avg.com

Re: Calendrier - Calendar V2.01

David Robley
On 04/08/18 15:23, Martin Groenescheij wrote:

> On 4/8/18 4:38 am, Simon wrote:
>> Download button does not work
>
> Could you be a bit more specific?
>

>> Simon

Seems this is an extension on the AOO extension site; whilst the
download button doesn't work, there is a link at the bottom of the page
if the questioner cares to scroll down a bit.

Simon:
Note that it helps us help you if you provide just a little detail about
what your problem really is.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Why can't women put the toilet seat back up?

Re: Calendrier - Calendar V2.01

Simon-2
Hi David

Open Office – Extensions (https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/calendrier-calendar-v-201#releases)

The green rectangular button marked “Download” that’s beside the description of the software.

I can click on it, but nothing happens.

http://zonelibre.grics.qc.ca/spip.php?article119

This link at the bottom of the page returns the error: “server not found”

Thanks

Simon

On 04/08/18 15:23, Martin Groenescheij wrote:

> On 4/8/18 4:38 am, Simon wrote:
>> Download button does not work
>
> Could you be a bit more specific?
>

>> Simon

Seems this is an extension on the AOO extension site; whilst the
download button doesn't work, there is a link at the bottom of the page
if the questioner cares to scroll down a bit.

Simon:
Note that it helps us help you if you provide just a little detail about
what your problem really is.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Why can't women put the toilet seat back up?

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: Calendrier - Calendar V2.01

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 04/08/2018 Simon wrote:
> Open Office – Extensions (https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/calendrier-calendar-v-201#releases)
> The green rectangular button marked “Download” that’s beside the description of the software.

There is nothing to download because there aren't any published
releases. And indeed the comments say that the person who had
contributed this extension is not maintaining it any longer.

Regards,
   Andrea.