Campus Life

Mr J Hope
Hello,

We have been thinking of including you in the new campus magazine in an article headed "Campus Life".  Can you approve the photo and article for us before we go to printing please.

If any details are wrong then we can amend before printing on Friday the 9th of December so please get back to us as soon as possible.

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

Joseph Hope
Editor

Please respond before Friday to ensure we have time to edit!

All information contained within this e-mail, including any attachment, is
confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
immediately. Do not use, disclose or spread the information in any way and notify the sender immediately. Any views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of Business Monthly

Re: Campus Life

Anthony Chilco
Mr Hope,
Attachments are stripped on this list. In order for anyone to comment on
your article, you will have to post it on the web and send a link. It
may be better to contact the marketing division of OOo. I'm sure you
will find the appropriate link on the openoffice.org web site. This is a
users' list. Most of us don't have the authority to approve or
disapprove your work.
tc

Mr J Hope wrote:

>Hello,
>
>We have been thinking of including you in the new campus magazine in an article headed "Campus Life".  Can you approve the photo and article for us before we go to printing please.
>
>If any details are wrong then we can amend before printing on Friday the 9th of December so please get back to us as soon as possible.
>
>Many Thanks & Best Regards,
>
>Joseph Hope
>Editor

>Please respond before Friday to ensure we have time to edit!
>

>All information contained within this e-mail, including any attachment, is
>confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
>immediately. Do not use, disclose or spread the information in any way and notify the sender immediately. Any views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of Business Monthly

Re: Campus Life

CPHennessy
On Sun December 4 2005 21:14, + Mr J Hope wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have been thinking of including you in the new campus magazine in an
> article headed "Campus Life".  Can you approve the photo and article for us
> before we go to printing please.

Drat. Sorry this is spam and slipped thru the net.

Mia culpa
--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ