Can I install open office on a Chinese PDA W/O windows..Has Java 2.0 and listed on my computer as a hard drive

Can I install open office on a Chinese PDA W/O windows..Has Java 2.0 and listed on my computer as a hard drive

DanBS
Dear Sir/Ma'am:

I have a Chinese (look alike iphone) cell phone call a Hiphone.   It is/has
Bluetooth Enabled, Calendar, Color Screen, Internet Browser, Java Enabled,
MMS Enabled, MP3 Player, Radio, SMS-Text Messaging, Speakerphone, Touch
Screen, USB Interface, Video Recording, Video Streaming, Warranty,
Wi-Fi,TV,Dual SIM.

Can I install open office mobile on this phone?  If yes, please provide
instructions or a link to instructions.   Thanking you in advance for an
expeditious reply.

Dan Dashner

[hidden email]