Quantcast

Can't Access account

Lars Andersen
Quite a while ago I became a translator in danish.
Circumstances did that I did only translate a few strings before I had to
take a hiatus.

I am now ready to work again but have forgot my login information.
It looks like both my username and e-mail is unrecognized so i can't
retrieve my lost login information through the pasword retrieval page.

Is there any other way that I can get my information back

Mail-Online.dk - Storre frihed med en dansk og brugervenlig email

Re: Can't Access account

Belkacem Mohammed
Hi,
you can go here
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/?next=%2Fprojects%2Faoo40%2F
and click on restore password!!
Cheers

--

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  Odoo-Chef de projet IT /Formateur*

*Tel :*  00213555044419
*mail :* [hidden email], [hidden email]
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3

Re: Can't Access account

Lars Andersen
The problem wasn't as big as I though.
I couldn't remember where to log in, so I unsuccessfully tried at the
extensions subdomain.
And now that I again know the right place to log in, it turned out that it
wasn't the wrong login, only the wrong place.
Thanks
> Quite a while ago I became a translator in danish.
> Circumstances did that I did only translate a few strings before I had to
> take a hiatus.
>
> I am now ready to work again but have forgot my login information.
> It looks like both my username and e-mail is unrecognized so i can't
> retrieve my lost login information through the pasword retrieval page.
>
> Is there any other way that I can get my information back
>
> Mail-Online.dk - Storre frihed med en dansk og brugervenlig email

--

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  Odoo-Chef de projet IT /Formateur*
*Opensource Localizer*

*Tel :*  00213555044419
*mail :* [hidden email] [mailto:belkacem77%40gmail.com],
[hidden email] [mailto:m.belkacem%40itsolutions.dz]
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3

Mail-Online.dk - Større frihed med en dansk og brugervenlig email

Re: Can't Access account

Soffi Chanchira Larsen-2
Unsubscribe

​​