Can't Update the Software

wayne garratt
hi ... have version 4.1.5 downloaded and installed (see attached)

when go to HELP and choose check for update
get an 'error reading data from internet' message (see attached)

can someone please help me to resolve this problem

thanks
cheers,
wayneg

Re: Can't Update the Software

Wade Smart-2
Are you on Linux or Windows?
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:51 AM wayne garratt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi ... have version 4.1.5 downloaded and installed (see attached)
>
> when go to HELP and choose check for update
> get an 'error reading data from internet' message (see attached)
>
> can someone please help me to resolve this problem
>

> thanks
> cheers,
> wayneg

Re: Can't Update the Software

David Robley
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92718

On 04/09/18 22:19, wayne garratt wrote:

> hi ... have version 4.1.5 downloaded and installed (see attached)
>
> when go to HELP and choose check for update
> get an 'error reading data from internet' message (see attached)
>
> can someone please help me to resolve this problem
>

> thanks
> cheers,
> wayneg

Cheers
--
David Robley

Daddy, what does FORMATTING DRIVE C: mean?

Re: Can't Update the Software

Hagar Delest-2
Reply forwarded to OP, not subscribed to the list.

Hagar

Le 04/09/2018 à 15:10, David Robley a écrit :

> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92718
>

> On 04/09/18 22:19, wayne garratt wrote:
>> hi ... have version 4.1.5 downloaded and installed (see attached)
>>
>> when go to HELP and choose check for update
>> get an 'error reading data from internet' message (see attached)
>>
>> can someone please help me to resolve this problem
>>

>> thanks
>> cheers,
>> wayneg

> Cheers