Can't download in English

Mafalda Girão Carvalho
Hello.
I'm trying to download an installer from this source:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

I choose english, but I keep getting Hebrew =/

I can't understand Hebrew enough to even understand the menus.

I have a Macbook Pro with El Capitan installed.

Can you please help me?

Thank you!

Re: Can't download in English

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

can you please try to download from:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

and tell us if it works?

Thanks

Matthias

Am 13.12.2017 um 16:53 schrieb Mafalda Girão Carvalho:

> Hello.
> I'm trying to download an installer from this source:
> https://www.openoffice.org/download/
>
> I choose english, but I keep getting Hebrew =/
>
> I can't understand Hebrew enough to even understand the menus.
>
> I have a Macbook Pro with El Capitan installed.
>
> Can you please help me?
>
> Thank you!

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Can't download in English

Ct Tc

  At the top of the screen (on the left, I believe), there is a drop-down
menu. Select the drop-down and then select English (the English selection
is in English).
The drop-down menu is the one with the down-arrow.

  Hope this helps.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 7:53 AM, Mafalda Girão Carvalho <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello.
> I'm trying to download an installer from this source:
> https://www.openoffice.org/download/
>
> I choose english, but I keep getting Hebrew =/
>
> I can't understand Hebrew enough to even understand the menus.
>
> I have a Macbook Pro with El Capitan installed.
>
> Can you please help me?
>
> Thank you!

Re: Can't download in English

Marcus (OOo)
Am 13.12.2017 um 16:53 schrieb Mafalda Girão Carvalho:
> I'm trying to download an installer from this source:
> https://www.openoffice.org/download/
>
> I choose english, but I keep getting Hebrew =/
>
> I can't understand Hebrew enough to even understand the menus.

thanks for your mail.

I've changed a thing on the webpage and it should work now. Please can
you try again and tell us your result?

Thanks in advance.

Marcus

Re: Can't download in English

Marcus (OOo)
Am 13.12.2017 um 23:15 schrieb Ct Tc:
>    At the top of the screen (on the left, I believe), there is a drop-down
> menu. Select the drop-down and then select English (the English selection
> is in English).
> The drop-down menu is the one with the down-arrow.

here you can just change the language of the webpage. But for the wanted
language of the download files you have to change it in the green area.

Marcus

> On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 7:53 AM, Mafalda Girão Carvalho <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>> I'm trying to download an installer from this source:
>> https://www.openoffice.org/download/
>>
>> I choose english, but I keep getting Hebrew =/
>>
>> I can't understand Hebrew enough to even understand the menus.
>>
>> I have a Macbook Pro with El Capitan installed.
>>
>> Can you please help me?
>>
>> Thank you!

Re: Can't download in English

Mafalda Girão Carvalho