Can't open extension manager

Tracy Edwards
I tried to create a new account to download extensions and it gave me an error message ‘cannot send email, contact administrator if problem persists.

Re: Can't open extension manager

Martin Groenescheij

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 29 Jul 2018, at 11:39 am, Tracy Edwards <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I tried to create a new account to download extensions and it gave me an error message ‘cannot send email, contact administrator if problem persists.

You don’t need to send an email to download extensions, so your error message isn’t related to the OpenOffice extension website.