Cancel membership

Meredith Guirguis
Open office will not download, please cancel my information on my credit card for Meredith Guirguis @[hidden email]. I am cancelling my Membership, please don’t charge my account. I will check my credit card to do a charge back if you don’t respond.

Re: Cancel membership

Wade Smart-2
Open office is free - there is NO charge.
You should check your credit card as you were
scammed. This is a tech support forum open to the
public.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 12:43 PM Meredith Guirguis
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Open office will not download, please cancel my information on my credit card for Meredith Guirguis @[hidden email]. I am cancelling my Membership, please don’t charge my account. I will check my credit card to do a charge back if you don’t respond.

Re: Cancel membership

jd1008
Hi Wade,
The person   Wade Smart <[hidden email]>
used a fake return email address:
Meredith Guirguis <[hidden email]>

So, I do not think she will be able to read our replies.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:45 AM Wade Smart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Open office is free - there is NO charge.
> You should check your credit card as you were
> scammed. This is a tech support forum open to the
> public.
>
> --
> Registered Linux User: #480675
> Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> Linux since June 2005
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 12:43 PM Meredith Guirguis
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Open office will not download, please cancel my information on my credit
> card for Meredith Guirguis @[hidden email]. I am cancelling my
> Membership, please don’t charge my account. I will check my credit card to
> do a charge back if you don’t respond.

Re: Cancel membership

Wade Smart-2
Remove invalid.

--

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 1:05 PM JD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Wade,
> The person   Wade Smart <[hidden email]>
> used a fake return email address:
> Meredith Guirguis <[hidden email]>
>
> So, I do not think she will be able to read our replies.
>

> On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:45 AM Wade Smart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Open office is free - there is NO charge.
> > You should check your credit card as you were
> > scammed. This is a tech support forum open to the
> > public.
> >
> > --
> > Registered Linux User: #480675
> > Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> > Linux since June 2005
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 12:43 PM Meredith Guirguis
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Open office will not download, please cancel my information on my credit
> > card for Meredith Guirguis @[hidden email]. I am cancelling my
> > Membership, please don’t charge my account. I will check my credit card to
> > do a charge back if you don’t respond.

Re: Cancel membership

Peter Kovacs-3
The project allows that the software is sold under certain conditions.

For example if the reseller provides Media.

Please, check how OpenOffice has been obtained. In case of downloads and
no additional Service offers send a notification to the PMC
([hidden email]) and send all the Information you have.

Latest working Versions can be downloaded for free from
https://www.openoffice.org/download/ free of charge.