Cannot access Apache Open Office

darlene maki
I downloaded the above but I cannot find it on my computer

Re: Cannot access Apache Open Office

Howard Blum
Why do you come here with problems with your computer?

By chance are you using Windows 10? It's famous for disappearing files.

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018, 12:42 PM darlene maki <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I downloaded the above but I cannot find it on my computer
>
> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10

Re: Cannot access Apache Open Office

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 19:10:35 +0000
darlene maki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I downloaded the above but I cannot find it on my computer

It should be in the Download directory used by your browser. If you cannot find it, try another download - a recent Win 10 update has been reported as silently deleting files.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>