Cannot open my OpenOffice version 4.1.1

David Fiebiger
I am not finding a simple answer for this problem on the forum.  Please give me simple troubleshooting guidelines or provide me with a telephone number for technical assistance.

Re: Cannot open my OpenOffice version 4.1.1

Rory O'Farrell
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 01:35:32 +0000
David Fiebiger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am not finding a simple answer for this problem on the forum.  Please give me simple troubleshooting guidelines or provide me with a telephone number for technical assistance.

Try pressing Ctrl Shift Esc to start Task Manager and kill any soffice.bin process shown on TaskManager's tab. (the spelling is: soffice.bin)

Note that support on the list and on  the Forum are provided by volunteers on a pro bono basis and in their own time.  There is no 24 hour support or telephone/remote access support.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

RE: Cannot open my OpenOffice version 4.1.1

David Fiebiger
Thanks for the reply; I did get it to open again, by using ‘modify’ under add/remove programs. I will keep your reply for future reference.