Cannot print

David-3
I updated to the latest version of open office and now when I hit the printer or file and print, A save box pops up. As if I’m trying to save the file. It’s already been saved in my files. I am running the latest version of Microsoft  windows 10. What am I doing wrong? Before the update for apache open office I always had my print start as it should. Thanks, David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Cannot print

Martin Groenescheij

On 16/12/17 5:53 AM, David wrote:
> I updated to the latest version of open office and now when I hit the printer or file and print, A save box pops up. As if I’m trying to save the file. It’s already been saved in my files. I am running the latest version of Microsoft  windows 10. What am I doing wrong?

Check you default printer in Windows.

> Before the update for apache open office I always had my print start as it should. Thanks, David
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Cannot print

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:53:12 -0600
David <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I updated to the latest version of open office and now when I hit the printer or file and print, A save box pops up. As if I’m trying to save the file. It’s already been saved in my files. I am running the latest version of Microsoft  windows 10. What am I doing wrong? Before the update for apache open office I always had my print start as it should. Thanks, David
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Recent reports on the OO forum of such a problem with Windows 10 and printing from OpenOffice suggest that re-installation of the printer may cure the problem.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>