Cannot upload test results to Quaste

Pavel Laštovička
Hello,

I cannot upload any results to Quaste. After pressing the Upload button the web page
refreshes and does not display any error or success message.
I tried http://quaste.services.openoffice.org.

Best regards
--
Pavel Laštovička

Re: Cannot upload test results to Quaste

Helge Delfs-3
Hi Pavel,

please send me the results zipped for verification by mail !

Thank you !

Regards
 Helge

Am 17.02.2011 13:22, schrieb Pavel Laštovička:
> Hello,
>
> I cannot upload any results to Quaste. After pressing the Upload button
> the web page refreshes and does not display any error or success message.
> I tried http://quaste.services.openoffice.org.
>
> Best regards

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                     Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                   OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org        mailto:[hidden email]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E

Re: Cannot upload test results to Quaste

Helge Delfs-3
Hi Pavel,

strange....first attempt didn't work but second. Results are added now.
Please give me a hint if you experience the same in the future. I will
have a deeper look then.