Celebrating 15 years of open source success -- ApacheCon NA!

Celebrating 15 years of open source success -- ApacheCon NA!

Kay Schenk@apache.org

Be part of the celebration of open source success! Participate in ApacheConNA in Austin, TX, April 13-15, 2015, http://apachecon.com/

Apache OpenOffice is also celebrating 15 years of open source success in 2015! Our "open source" 15 year birthday is Oct. 13, 2015.

We'd love to hear how you use OpenOffice, or, if you're a developer, what suggestions you have for improving OpenOffice.  Join us in celebrating and continuing the legacy of the first and  most popular open source office suite on the planet. A suggested list of topics can be found at: 2015 - ApacheCon NA (Austin).

Proposals can be submitted until Feb. 1, 2015 via the following link : http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

Please note, speakers and panel participants get in  FREE!

Need some additional financial help so you can present your ideas? Check out the ASF Travel Assistance link: http://www.apache.org/travel/

We'd love for you to join us at ApacheConNA in 2015.

The Apache OpenOffice PMC

Kay Schenk@Apache OpenOffice

“Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”
                                                                          -- John Wooden