Checked Wiki-page for accuracy

LdV

Checked Wiki-page for accuracy

LdV
Hello,

I checked the following page for accuracy:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NL/Documentation/How_Tos/Selecting_all_Footnotes_in_a_Document

With regards,
Linda de Vries
(lindadevee)

Re: Checked Wiki-page for accuracy

Cor Nouws
Hi Linda,

LdV wrote (16-09-10 15:04)
> I checked the following page for accuracy:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NL/Documentation/How_Tos/Selecting_all_Footnotes_in_a_Document

Thanks a lot for your work and letting us know.
If you work on Dutch language pages, you may also want to inform people
in the Dutch NLC. You can do so via [hidden email]

Kindest regards,

Cor

--
  >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
   - ideas/remarks for the community council?
   - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council

Re: Checked Wiki-page for accuracy

Cor Nouws
Hi Linda,

(I've added you as cc, since you are not subscribed to the mail list)

LdV wrote (16-09-10 15:04)
> I checked the following page for accuracy:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NL/Documentation/How_Tos/Selecting_all_Footnotes_in_a_Document

Thanks a lot for your work and letting us know.
If you work on Dutch language pages, you may also want to inform people
in the Dutch NLC. You can do so via [hidden email]
(To subscribe to this mail list, mail to [hidden email]
first.
Of course the same applies for [hidden email]
)

Kindest regards,

Cor