Code to download

pascale djian
I just paid 10 euros to get 2 codes to download Apache OpenOffice but a message says I can not use open office on this computer…I would like to cancel this order or to get a refund.

Thank you

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10

Re: Code to download

Wade Smart-2
You were scammed.
OpenOffice is free to everyone.
Just go and download it from the site.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 6:14 AM pascale djian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just paid 10 euros to get 2 codes to download Apache OpenOffice but a message says I can not use open office on this computer…I would like to cancel this order or to get a refund.
>
> Thank you
>
> Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10

Re: Code to download

Johnny Rosenberg
Den fre 5 okt. 2018 kl 13:14 skrev pascale djian <[hidden email]>:

> I just paid 10 euros to get 2 codes to download Apache OpenOffice but a
> message says I can not use open office on this computer…I would like to
> cancel this order or to get a refund.
>
> Thank you
>
> Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>
> pour Windows 10

Apache OpenOffice is free and no codes are needed to download nor install
it, so if you paid for it you certainly didn't pay to Apache, unless you
donated money to them, which I guess is possible to do.
If you want a refund, you have to contact those whom you paid. Emailing
this mailing list about that is probably only a waste of time, since the
most people in this list are users who try to help each other out.

You should always download Apache OpenOffice from http://www.openoffice.org/
.
I'm not sure why you shouldn't be able to use Apache OpenOffice on your
computer, though. Maybe your computer is 32-bit and you downloaded the
64-bit version of Apache OpenOffice?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg