Community in Mexico City

imacat
Dear all,

    I'll travel to Mexico from Taiwan on 7/1-10, and stay in Mexico City
from 7/5-10.  My main purpose is to attend to WikiWomen Camp 2017 in
Mexico City, but I would also like to meet the local OpenOffice/ASF/FOSS
community in Mexico City if possible.  Is there any community meetup in
Mexico City during 7/5-10?  Is there anyone that I can contact with?
Thank you very much in advance.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <[hidden email]>

Woman in FOSS in Taiwan http://www.wofoss.org/
OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/
Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/

Re: Community in Mexico City

Dave Fisher
Hi imacat,

It’s been awhile. I hope you are well.

For Apache wide community questions try this mailing list - [hidden email]

Regards,
Dave

> On Jun 21, 2017, at 8:09 PM, imacat <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
>    I'll travel to Mexico from Taiwan on 7/1-10, and stay in Mexico City
> from 7/5-10.  My main purpose is to attend to WikiWomen Camp 2017 in
> Mexico City, but I would also like to meet the local OpenOffice/ASF/FOSS
> community in Mexico City if possible.  Is there any community meetup in
> Mexico City during 7/5-10?  Is there anyone that I can contact with?
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> imacat ^_*' <[hidden email]>
> PGP Key http://www.imacat.idv.tw/me/pgpkey.asc
>
> <<Woman's Voice>> News: http://www.wov.idv.tw/
> Tavern IMACAT's http://www.imacat.idv.tw/
> Woman in FOSS in Taiwan http://www.wofoss.org/
> OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/
> EducOO/OOo4Kids Taiwan http://www.educoo.tw/
> Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/

Re: Community in Mexico City

F C. Costero
I just copied imacat's message to the Spanish forum:
https://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13006#p57499

Best regards,
Francis

Alexandro Colorado on 2017/06/22 12:07 said:
> aah would have been great to meet you unfortunately (fortunately) I live in
> Cancun and is pretty far from Mexico City. Good luck and dont drink the
> water :D

Dear Alexandro,

    We were planning to go to Cancun once, but in the end we dropped it
because we cannot catch the time line.  It would be nice to meet you.
We will take great care of the water.

Dave Fisher on 2017/06/22 13:19 said:
> Hi imacat,
> It’s been awhile. I hope you are well.
> For Apache wide community questions try this mailing list -
[hidden email]

Dear Dave,

    Thank you for reminding me.  I cannot remember why I added
marketing@ to the recipients list.  Maybe just out of mind for a second.
 Sorry and thanks.

F C. Costero on 2017/06/22 23:54 said:
> I just copied imacat's message to the Spanish forum:
> https://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13006#p57499

Dear Francis,

    Thank you.  That is really helpful.  I have trouble with Spanish
myself. ^^;