Compatibility with EndNote

Jean-Francois Hardy
Hello,

Is it possible to use EndNote (a reference manager) with Open Office?

Thank you!

Jean-François

Envoyé de ma tablette/sent from my tablet

Re: Compatibility with EndNote

David Belina-2
Looks like EndNote will only integrate with certain versions of Word and OpenOffice does not offer  Word integration features.

Dave.

(gave me nightmares about trying to integrate Microsoft office  to IBM software)

On June 17, 2019 at 12:47:26 PM, Jean-Francois Hardy ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hello,

Is it possible to use EndNote (a reference manager) with Open Office?

Thank you!

Jean-François

Envoyé de ma tablette/sent from my tablet

Re: Compatibility with EndNote

Brian Barker-2
At 14:06 17/06/2019 -0400, Jean-Francois Hardy wrote:
>Is it possible to use EndNote (a reference manager) with Open Office?

This is really a question for Endnote or its users, rather than for
those of OpenOffice.

https://endnote.com/product-details/compatibility/ claims that
Endnote is compatible with OpenOffice on both Windows and MacOS,
though only with versions of OpenOffice up to version 3. Note that
version 3.4.1, for example, is readily available. You may or may not
wish to use an outdated version.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker