Compatibility with Windows Vista

miguel.spereira

Dear all,

I come to ask you if Open Office is fully compatible with Windows
Vista, so I didn't find any information confirming this question.

Thank you for your concern on this matter.

Best regards,

Miguel Pereira

Re: Compatibility with Windows Vista

Eric Hoch
Hallo Miguel,
Am Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:51:52 +0100 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Dear all,
>
> I come to ask you if Open Office is fully compatible with Windows
> Vista, so I didn't find any information confirming this question.

Looks like you missed this site
<http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html>.

Eric

P.S.: Please answer to the mailinglist online. I'm not a Windows
users so asking me via private mail regarding windows topic is
useless.

--
## de.OpenOffice.org - Office für MacOS X, Linux, Solaris & Windows
## Openoffice.org - ich steck mit drin!