Compile fails on website

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

Infra did some updates last weekend and I just discovered a problem with
the CMS of our website (openoffice.org):

Until this is fixed we should hold back changes.

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Compile fails on website

Kay Schenk-2
On 07/10/2018 11:36 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Infra did some updates last weekend and I just discovered a problem with
> the CMS of our website (openoffice.org):

> Until this is fixed we should hold back changes.
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias

Thanks for the notice and this is unfortunate. :(

Re: Compile fails on website

Matthias Seidel
Hi Kay,

Am 10.07.2018 um 21:24 schrieb Kay Schenk:

> On 07/10/2018 11:36 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Infra did some updates last weekend and I just discovered a problem with
>> the CMS of our website (openoffice.org):

>> Until this is fixed we should hold back changes.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
> Thanks for the notice and this is unfortunate. :(
This should be fixed now. Can you please have a look if all your test
files made it to the page?

Regards,
   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Compile fails on website

Kay Schenk-2
On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 5:11 AM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi Kay,
>
> Am 10.07.2018 um 21:24 schrieb Kay Schenk:
> > On 07/10/2018 11:36 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Infra did some updates last weekend and I just discovered a problem with
> >> the CMS of our website (openoffice.org):
> >>
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16745
> >>
> >> Until this is fixed we should hold back changes.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >>    Matthias
> > Thanks for the notice and this is unfortunate. :(
>
> This should be fixed now. Can you please have a look if all your test
> files made it to the page?
>
> Regards,
>    Matthias

​Yes, they did! YAY!

MzK

"Less is MORE."

Re: Compile fails on website

Matthias Seidel
Am 14.07.2018 um 18:24 schrieb Kay Schenk:

> On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 5:11 AM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>> Hi Kay,

>>> Thanks for the notice and this is unfortunate. :(
>> This should be fixed now. Can you please have a look if all your test
>> files made it to the page?
>>
>> Regards,
>>    Matthias
>>
> ​Yes, they did! YAY!