Component getting registered. Unable to use the new addin in openoffice.

Component getting registered. Unable to use the new addin in openoffice.

gvdinesh
Hi,
I was trying to deploy the component example(XSomethingA and
XSomethingB) that is coming along with Openoffice 2.0SDK. I was able to
successfully register the addin using unopkg but I was not able to
initialize and use it in the macro. The  component package  is similar
to what I did for 1.1. I was able to successfully use the same example
in Openoffice 1.1 some time ago. Is there any new approach I need to
follow in case for 2.0

Thanks,
Dinesh