Configuring JDBC driver

Mark Greenbank
Are there any step-by-step instructions for configuring OOo 2.0 to work
with JDBC drivers? For example, where does one place the .jar file?

I've placed my .jar file in programs/classes but when I click 'Test
Driver' I get a failure and a console message indicating that it could
not load up the driver.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Configuring JDBC driver

Antoine PITIE
I work with an JDBC Oracle driver : ojdbc14_g.jar and it works with
OOo doing the following configuration:
 * Click on OOo Tools-->Options
 * Select OpenOffice.org - Java options
 * Click on "ClassPath" button
 * Click on "Add Archive" button
 * Then go through your file system and select your jar file
 * OOo will be restarted and you driver class shall work

Antoine.