Configuring (and customizing) OOo to use a specific xml structure

Configuring (and customizing) OOo to use a specific xml structure

juha karvonen

Hi,

I'm interested in configuring OOo 2.0 to use my own xml structure. It would be pretty much like Docbook xml and I would like to know where I can find some documentation on how to build it.

Any documentation on the structure and build of the standard OOo document format would be useful to understand how to configure OOo to use my own format. I wasn't able to locate any specific documentation on the document format at www.openoffice.org.

Yours,

Juha Karvonen

---------------------------------

Re: Configuring (and customizing) OOo to use a specific xml structure

Matej Cepl-2
juha karvonen wrote:
> Any documentation on the structure and build of the standard OOo document
> format would be useful to understand how to configure OOo to use my own
> format. I wasn't able to locate any specific documentation on the document
> format at www.openoffice.org.

http://books.evc-cit.info/

GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

If Patrick Henry thought that taxation without representation was
bad, he should see how bad it is with representation.

Re: Configuring (and customizing) OOo to use a specific xml structure

Paul
"The Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.0
Specification has been approved as an OASIS Standard" and details on
the standard can be found here :
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

/paul