Contribition

Muddu Ahmed
Hi Sir,

I am Moieed Ahmed… a registered member @ openoffice.org with the
username: [hidden email] / moieed

I have been working on spreadsheet applications and would like to contribute
my work. I have recently developed a *multidimensional
spreadsheet*application in JAVA which closely resembles Quantrix. and
I think it would
be a gr8 add-on.

Please reply if you are interested,

Thank you for your time and consideration,

......Moieed.....

Re: Contribition

Oliver Specht - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
Muddu Ahmed wrote:

> Hi Sir,
>
> I am Moieed Ahmed… a registered member @ openoffice.org with the
> username: [hidden email] / moieed
>
> I have been working on spreadsheet applications and would like to
> contribute
> my work. I have recently developed a *multidimensional
> spreadsheet*application in JAVA which closely resembles Quantrix. and
> I think it would
> be a gr8 add-on.
>
> Please reply if you are interested,
>
> Thank you for your time and consideration,
>
> Regards

Hi,
I forward your message to the sc-dev mailing list. I think it fits best
there.

As you're not subscribed to the ui-dev mailing list I cc you.

Regards,

Oliver