Contribution Technical Dictionary

Bombenbach
Hello,

I'm a physics student in 4th semester and have been working on
mathematical-technical German dictionary for OpenOffice.org
for about 2 years. The dictionary contains mainly terms from mathematics
and physics but there are also some terms from chemistry,
biology and technics. It has about 35000 words, most of them tagged and the
format is hunspell.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to develop this project, as studying
physics is a quite demanding task.
That's why I'd like to contribute my work to to the community, in hope, that
this project will be developed further by some
skilled community linguists, resulting in a mathematical-technical German
dictionary as an extension.

Where could I upload the files and what FOSS-license should I choose??

Thanks,
Bombenbach

Re: Contribution Technical Dictionary

Olivier R.-2
Hello,

Everyone is probably on hollidays now... :)

> That's why I'd like to contribute my work to to the community, in hope, that
> this project will be developed further by some
> skilled community linguists, resulting in a mathematical-technical German
> dictionary as an extension.

I am sure whoever works on the German dictionary will be pleased by this
news. :)

But you can also offer your dictionary as an extension.

Have a look there:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extension_Dictionaries

You can also unzip one of the extension there:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/dictionary
and change the settings.

If you prefer to merge your dictionary with the existing ones, it’s
better to contact theirs maintainers, the german project according to
the links on the extensions pages.
http://de.openoffice.org/

Olivier R.

== Adresse mail réservée aux listes de discussion.                ==
== Les messages venant d’ailleurs sont _automatiquement_ effacés. ==
** Messages from anywhere else are _automatically_ erased.        **