Contribution

AmyMarie Karow
To Whom It May Concern:

I am available and interested in contributing my design services.  Please let me know if you have any projects currently in need of completion.  Hopefully we can work together to better the OpenOffice project.

Thanks,
AmyMarie Karow

Re: Contribution

Bernhard Dippold-2
Hi AmyMarie,

(CC'ing you directly because you have not been subscribed to the mailing
list when you sent your mail)

AmyMarie Karow schrieb:

> To Whom It May Concern:
You sent your mail to the mailing list of the OpenOffice.org Art
Project. That's the right place to discuss and provide artwork for
OpenOffice.org.
So you already reached the people interested in this area like yourself.

> I am available and interested in contributing my design services.
> Please let me know if you have any projects currently in need of
> completion.  Hopefully we can work together to better the OpenOffice
> project.

If you want to contribute to the basics of the new OpenOffice.org
design, please join our Branding Initiative, where we currently define a
consistent look-and-feel for any appearance of OpenOffice.org. One of
the task we're working actively is the creation of a guideline how and
in which surroundings our new logo should be used.

Input from designers is very valuable, because the guidelines should
combine the freedom of artistic work with the protection of our brand
and logo.

Don't hesitate to join us on [hidden email] by
subscribing to the mailing list as described in our wiki [1].

Best regards

Bernhard

[1]: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Mailing_List