Conversion from Microsoft Word

Howard Morris (aka Col Boogie)
Hi all,
           I have been testing my HTML simplification on all the documents I have (plenty). I have found it easier to let Word convert its documents tp Open Office format, mainly because it knows how to change Math equations insertion to Function Objects in writer (it also seems to use some elements not documented for writer). I sometimes have small problems with function objects. HTML now has a <math> tag. Could we borrow the code from Firefox? Do you think any of the Firefox coders might help us.
           There also seems to be some problem with the double lines in the conversion. Writer recognizes them as double lines (I checked format paragraph), but shows them as triple spaces.
           I do not think either is urgent, but something to put on a list for a future release to address.

Howard