Converting and/accessing Microsoft Works Generated Files

Converting and/accessing Microsoft Works Generated Files

Bud Davis
Is it possible to access my previously Microsoft Works generated files using Apache?
Bud Davis

Re: Converting and/accessing Microsoft Works Generated Files

Urmas
"Bud Davis":

No, but LibreOffice can read the old and new Works documents, spreadsheets,
and databases. I recommend upgrading to it.