Creating a Trend Line in a Graph

Paul Anderson-7

    Could someone please help me create a trendline?  I have created a
graph, right-clicked to go to Edit mode, left-clicked on the chart line
and then gone to Object Properties.  Here, I am presented with a tabbed
dialogue that contains only three tabs: Lines, Area, Transparency.

    According to Openofficetips I should also have Characters, Font
Effects, Data Labels, Statistics and Options.

    Have I missed installing something?

    Thanks in advance

--

Paul Anderson
[hidden email]

Re: Creating a Trend Line in a Graph

Paul Anderson-7
Please ignore my previous email.  No sooner than I sent it, I discovered
I hadn't been holding the cursor exactly over the graph line.  As soon
as I did, the Statistics tab appeared.  Sorry for the trouble.

--

Paul Anderson
[hidden email]