Creating an index

Robin Lord
Dear Sirs

I have recently been creating a document of current news items currently covering about a four month period, and am updating it virtually every day, to keep track of items people and events I have tried to create an index and update it as I add new items.

It seems to me that this facility has not been much used and it is full of bugs/design faults.

The attachment gives details of the main faults I have found. The same faults also are present in LibreOffice.

Best Regards

Robin

indexingfaults.odt (66K) Download Attachment

RE: Creating an index

Jorg Schmidt
Hello,