Creating table of contents in Impress

Elias Nilsson
Hi, I have tried to create a nice table of content in my presentation in
OpenOffice but with little luck. There is a nice insert table of contents
in textdocuments but I can't find anything similar in presentation.

When I export the file to PDF I want to be able to click the headers in the
table of contents and then it should jump down to that specific header. Is
this possible?

Thank you in advance!

--
Best regards,

Elias Nilsson
*Freelance Composer*
Phone: +46737296247
Email: [hidden email]

Re: Creating table of contents in Impress

Marcus (OOo)
Am 17.09.2017 um 18:30 schrieb Elias Nilsson:
> Hi, I have tried to create a nice table of content in my presentation in
> OpenOffice but with little luck. There is a nice insert table of contents
> in textdocuments but I can't find anything similar in presentation.

right, table of content is a feature that is only used in text
documents. Therefore it's available only there.

For a presentation it's common to have a agenda. But also here it's very
unusual to click a topic point to get to the slide somewhere further in
the presentation.

> When I export the file to PDF I want to be able to click the headers in the
> table of contents and then it should jump down to that specific header. Is
> this possible?

For me it doesn't sound like a presentation but more of a documentation
where a user doesn't need to read from start to end - like it is common
for a presenation that is shown with a LCD projector on a wall.

Maybe it is better to do it within the format of a text document?

BTW:
Please note that this is not a mailing list for user problems. Maybe you
should look here [1] or [2] (if you prefer to use a web-forum).

[1]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public
[2] http://forum.openoffice.org/

HTH