Cursor stuck

Stan Reffin-2
HI Please could you tell me how to move a stuck cursor from the bottom of
page 8 to page 9. My system is version 4/12 I have created a  document and I
have tried to tab down to create page nine with no luck.

Thank you.

Re: Cursor stuck

David Robley
To force a new page, go to the top menu and choose Insert | Manual
Break, select Page break and click OK

On 29/08/18 07:16, Stan Reffin wrote:
> HI Please could you tell me how to move a stuck cursor from the bottom of
> page 8 to page 9. My system is version 4/12 I have created a  document and I
> have tried to tab down to create page nine with no luck.
>

> Thank you.

Cheers
--
David Robley

If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic.

Re: Cursor stuck

Steven Ahlers
Cc op

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 28, 2018, at 6:25 PM, David Robley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> To force a new page, go to the top menu and choose Insert | Manual Break, select Page break and click OK
>

>> On 29/08/18 07:16, Stan Reffin wrote:
>> HI Please could you tell me how to move a stuck cursor from the bottom of
>> page 8 to page 9. My system is version 4/12 I have created a  document and I
>> have tried to tab down to create page nine with no luck.
>>

>> Thank you.
>>

> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic.

Bev

Re: Cursor stuck

Bev
And you would choose that how? with no curser movement?

> To force a new page, go to the top menu and choose Insert | Manual Break,
> select Page break and click OK
>

> On 29/08/18 07:16, Stan Reffin wrote:
>> HI Please could you tell me how to move a stuck cursor from the bottom of
>> page 8 to page 9. My system is version 4/12 I have created a  document
>> and I
>> have tried to tab down to create page nine with no luck.
>>

>> Thank you.
>>

> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic.

> ---
> https://www.avg.com

Re: Cursor stuck

Doug Hovelson
Try using the arrow keys. Works sometimes.

________________________________
And you would choose that how? with no curser movement?

> To force a new page, go to the top menu and choose Insert | Manual Break,
> select Page break and click OK
>

> On 29/08/18 07:16, Stan Reffin wrote:
>> HI Please could you tell me how to move a stuck cursor from the bottom of
>> page 8 to page 9. My system is version 4/12 I have created a  document
>> and I
>> have tried to tab down to create page nine with no luck.
>>

>> Thank you.
>>

> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic.

> ---
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avg.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cba64bef3eae2469234f108d60decf80f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636711708750299178&amp;sdata=Il2rSnQJJdE6OTdM3wm%2Bl1nBAc0WjViGKWtnDk1v%2FDY%3D&amp;reserved=0

Re: Cursor stuck

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:20:06 -0400
"Bev" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> And you would choose that how? with no curser movement?

There are two cursors in OpenOffice Writer - an insertion cursor, which is usually a thin line at the insertion point in the text, and a selection cursor which will turn into an arrow when over the menu ad button toolbars.

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Cursor stuck

David Robley
I doubt the cursor is not moving, just that it won't go past the end of
the document.

There are of course always the default keyboard shortcuts for the main
menu - Alt + underlined letter to go to the desired menu dialog, or in
this case Ctrl+Enter can be used to create a page break.

On 30/08/18 05:50, Bev wrote:

> And you would choose that how? with no curser movement?

Cheers
--
David Robley

The sigmonster ate my sig and all I got was this stupid tagline.