Cut and Paste doesn't work!

Edward Eckhard
The subject says it all ! Nor Can I move text. The 'Help' routine tells
me how. But nothing happens ! HELP PLEASE !

Re: Cut and Paste doesn't work!

Martin Groenescheij

On 20/02/17 8:42 AM, Edward Eckhard wrote:
> The subject says it all ! Nor Can I move text. The 'Help' routine tells
> me how. But nothing happens ! HELP PLEASE !

Cut & Paste is a function of the Operating System, try to reboot your
system and see if this solves the issue.

Re: Cut and Paste doesn't work!

Martin Groenescheij
Cc to OP