DATA/FILTER

Kerem Dilber cloud
Hello all,
I have a question.
I use openoffice calc frequently and have a problem.

when I use data/filter then save and close the document, next time I open it, filter does not work properly.
I have to clear the automatic filter and put it back onb to work properly.

Is this a bug? or what do I have to do, not to go through this process?

awaiting you kind remarks.

Best Regards

Kerem dilber

Re: DATA/FILTER

Martin Groenescheij

On 17/11/17 8:42 PM, Kerem Dilber cloud wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have a question.
> I use openoffice calc frequently and have a problem.
>
> when I use data/filter then save and close the document, next time I open it, filter does not work properly.
> I have to clear the automatic filter and put it back onb to work properly.
>
> Is this a bug? or what do I have to do, not to go through this process?

It will be nice if you tell us what Operating System you use, the
version of OpenOffice you have installed and in what format you save
your spreadsheet.

> awaiting you kind remarks.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Kerem dilber

Re: DATA/FILTER

Kerem Dilber cloud
macos high sierra (on a macbook pro)

apache openoffice4
4.1.3

i save it under .xls (same happens with .ods)

br and thank you in advance for your attention

Kerem Dilber'in iPhone'u ile gonderilmistir.