Data series setting for a chart

Doan Nguyen Van - Gmail
Dear Developers,

Please help me to set data series (in rows or in columns) setting for a
chart in a spreadsheet document.

Thanks so much!

Re: Data series setting for a chart

Ingrid Halama
Hi,

Use property DataRowSource at the diagram to switch between rows and columns.

Kind regards,
Ingrid

On 06/28/10 17:02, Doan Nguyen Van wrote:

> Dear Developers,
>

> Please help me to set data series (in rows or in columns) setting for a
> chart in a spreadsheet document.
>

> Thanks so much!

Re: Data series setting for a chart

Doan Nguyen Van - Gmail
Hi, Ingrid

Thanks for your help.

Doan.

Re: Data series setting for a chart

Doan Nguyen Van - Gmail
Hi, Ingrid

I see in UI of OpenOffice 10 types of charts. But in Developer Guide
described only 8 chart types (Diagram Service Names):

com.sun.star.chart.BarDiagram

com.sun.star.chart.AreaDiagram

com.sun.star.chart.LineDiagram

com.sun.star.chart.PieDiagram

com.sun.star.chart.DonutDiagram

com.sun.star.chart.NetDiagram

com.sun.star.chart.XYDiagram

com.sun.star.chart.StockDiagram

Do you know the missing chart types which isn't described?

Thanks and best regs.

Doan

Re: Data series setting for a chart

Ingrid Halama
Hi Doan,

I added the bubble chart and filled net chart to the list, which both are available since OOo 3.2:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Charts/Setting_the_Chart_Type

However those 10 types don't match exactly the list in the Office UI. For example the FilledNetDiagram is presented as a
sub-type of the net chart in the UI.

Kind regards,
Ingrid

On 07/02/10 10:54 AM, Doan Nguyen Van wrote:

> Hi, Ingrid
>

> I see in UI of OpenOffice 10 types of charts. But in Developer Guide
> described only 8 chart types (Diagram Service Names):
>
> com.sun.star.chart.BarDiagram
>
> com.sun.star.chart.AreaDiagram
>
> com.sun.star.chart.LineDiagram
>
> com.sun.star.chart.PieDiagram
>
> com.sun.star.chart.DonutDiagram
>
> com.sun.star.chart.NetDiagram
>
> com.sun.star.chart.XYDiagram
>
> com.sun.star.chart.StockDiagram
>
> Do you know the missing chart types which isn't described?
>

> Thanks and best regs.
>
> Doan

Re: Data series setting for a chart

Doan Nguyen Van - Gmail