Database forms

Jeffrey A. Reed
Started a new database and made the table. Made a form to enter data but I can’t enter any text. Properties box doesn’t show any text selected. What am I doing wrong? Spent hours going thru all the forums but couldn’t find anything specific to my problem. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Database forms

Martin Groenescheij

On 16/03/18 9:21 AM, Jeffrey A. Reed wrote:
> Started a new database and made the table.

How does the table looks like?
Did you define a primary key?

> Made a form to enter data but I can’t enter any text.

Are you able to enter data in the table (not using a form)?

>   Properties box doesn’t show any text selected. What am I doing wrong?

How should I know what you did wrong with the limited information you gave?

>   Spent hours going thru all the forums but couldn’t find anything specific to my problem. Thanks.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Database forms

Jeffrey A. Reed
Thought I had set the P key. Guess not. Thanks.

-------- Original message --------From: Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]> Date: 3/15/18  11:12 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [hidden email] Cc: [hidden email] Subject: Re: Database forms