Default currency language for Singapore

Ragu Devan

Hi, I would like to feedback a gross mistake in Open Office Options Menu
options -> language settings -> languages -> default currency for SGD

is stated as “SGD S$ Chinese (Singapore)”

As a Singaporean, I would like to inform that this is offensive given that our national language is Malay but we have four official languages namely Malay, Chinese and Tamil as well as English (derived from British) which is the common language and is used for all legal purposes.

I hope the Open Office could rectify this mistake during an update and change it to “SGD S$ English (Singapore)”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore for your reference and thanks for your understanding in this issue

Thanks and Regards
Ragu