Delete messaged

Gloria Sharp
I do not wish to receive people's enquiries. Delete me please and confirm
having done this!

Re: Delete messaged

Wade Smart-2
You subscribed, you unsubscribe

Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606
Linux since June 2005

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:47 PM Gloria Sharp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I do not wish to receive people's enquiries. Delete me please and confirm
> having done this!

Re: Delete messaged

David Robley
At the bottom of messages:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:[hidden email]

On 27/8/20 10:17 am, Gloria Sharp wrote:
> I do not wish to receive people's enquiries. Delete me please and confirm
> having done this!

Cheers
--
David Robley

"I'm halfway up a mountain," Tom alleged.

Re: Delete messaged

François Toupin
De même pour moi!!!

> Le 26 août 2020 à 20:47, Gloria Sharp <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> I do not wish to receive people's enquiries. Delete me please and confirm
> having done this!

Re: Delete messaged

David Robley
I'd love to delete you also, but that is illegal in most civilised
countries.

On 27/8/20 6:16 pm, François Toupin wrote:

> De même pour moi!!!
>
>> Le 26 août 2020 à 20:47, Gloria Sharp <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> I do not wish to receive people's enquiries. Delete me please and confirm
>> having done this!

Cheers
--
David Robley

How do you make Windows faster ? Throw it harder